Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Heres Julie!

No I am not dead.  I have been avoiding this blog frankly.  I have been dealing with some personal issues and needed to step away from this for a season.  I think I am ready to jump back in.  Crossing my fingers

As you can imagine  A LOT has occurred in my life since March.  Let's see...where to start.  How about Easter?

Outfits are from the Aunt Annie Spring 2013 collection.  We had a pretty low key day. Actually if my memory serves correctly, we never made it to church that morning.  It was a rough morning.  We decided to head to Cracker Barrel for brunch.  After brunch we headed back home for an "egg hunt"  Instead of candy I wanted to try something new.  Now that Cameron has expanders in his mouth, candy is pretty much a no go in the family.  I went to dollar tree and bought a small puzzle and placed one piece in each egg.  They had to work together to find all the pieces to complete the puzzle  When the puzzle was completed they could earn their prizes.  This is also a great way to make sure you have actually found all your eggs.


Last minute I found a hunt at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway held the Saturday before.  So bright and early Saturday morning just me and the Littles headed to Speedway.  What a crazy experience!  Looking back I am glad that I did it.  I needed to get out that morning for a fresh perspective and God provided a free fun activity for the kids to do.
So that was Easter 2013.  Here are some outtakes from the morning shoot




No comments:

Post a Comment