Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Emptying the Phone

Well you know its time to clear photos off your phone when it refuses to take anymore pictures.  Come on iPhone, whats wrong with 180 pictures?  I guess that is what happens when you take a blog break.  Things just back up.  I came across these pictures



This was the end of a Frog and Toad Study Cameron and Grace participated in the Spring.  The activity had them build an edible frog from an apple half, chocolate frosting, raisins and marshmallows.  One of the joys of it being a home school study was that Madilynn and Audrey were able to build one too.  They also got to tag along to the pond and learn by osmosis.




Scrolling along through the photo feed, I remembered a trip to The Indianapolis Museum of Art.  Admission is free after you pay for parking. It was a great activity.  Though I would not recommend it for smaller children. I went along with a friend and her 3 kids.  When our children get together they tend to get silly.  Add in the art museum and it results in extra attention from the security guards.



I am getting a little overwhelmed by the amount of pictures still left on my phone.  A group of photos that seem to be taking up the most space would be field day.  

Field Day was a great way to wrap up the school year. It was held at a local church which was jammed full of obstacle courses and relays.  







Well let's see.  The kids are watching "Wreck-It-Ralph" while I sit here and transfer photos from phone to blog and my USB stick.  I do believe the movie is wrapping up.  So I guess my time is up as well.

Now that my phone can take more photos I can begin to capture more excitement.  Mostly so that my mom can see what her grand kids are up to.  You know mom, I post 80% of this stuff for you :)

(Don't worry mom, I have a TON more pictures to post at a different time)


No comments:

Post a Comment