I heard from another home school mom about an electronic kit her son uses during the quiet hours in the afternoon. After researching, I found that they were out of my price range. Whats a mom to do.......Ebay! I found a brand new kit that you can assemble 100 experiments with for $9.99. I know, right! Circuits, batteries, speakers, switches and diffusers and overtaken the living room. Best purchase ever. Cameron is in heaven. He even lets Audrey turn the switch on. The picture of her smiling with joy is when the flyer zoomed off the motor when she turned the switch off. I'll say it one more time, Best purchase EVER!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Best Ebay buy..EVER
I heard from another home school mom about an electronic kit her son uses during the quiet hours in the afternoon. After researching, I found that they were out of my price range. Whats a mom to do.......Ebay! I found a brand new kit that you can assemble 100 experiments with for $9.99. I know, right! Circuits, batteries, speakers, switches and diffusers and overtaken the living room. Best purchase ever. Cameron is in heaven. He even lets Audrey turn the switch on. The picture of her smiling with joy is when the flyer zoomed off the motor when she turned the switch off. I'll say it one more time, Best purchase EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment