October 25th, 2007, Audrey June entered the world. What a privilege to celebrate her 6th birthday this past week
This was taken on the day we drove her home from the hospital.
Her is Miss Audrey just 6 short years later!
She wanted a "Rock Star" type cake. So I attempted a microphone
The day started very early. Audrey is by nature an early riser. And on this special day was no exception. Come 5am, a very excited girl was ready to go. She even went to wake her siblings. Obviously she was not greeted with the same enthusiasm as she was putting out. Grace, in anticipation that this might happen, spent the night in Cameron's room on the floor. I couldn't be mad at her. It was her birthday after all. So as a compromise, she could snuggle in bed with me. Then at a reasonable hour, we could wake up and party!
I love when she opened a card from Great Grandma Billie. She did it so fast I didn't see who it was from. When I asked who sent the card, she grabbed the envelope and said, "Well, it has fancy writing so it must be from Grandma Billie!" Love it!
She was a slightly excited about her "computer"
After a while, Cam had had enough girly fun. I love the fact that he stayed in the room and gamed while the girls played Lalaloopsy .
Audrey had a great day playing with new toys, watching Tangled, lunch fun at Pizza Hut, then family dinner at McDonald's. She is one blessed little girl. Thank you for all the love from Goshen, Plymouth, Virginia, and The Canary Islands!
No comments:
Post a Comment