Saturday, December 14, 2013

"All In" Baptism 2013

We have hit a wonderful milestone in our family.  Cameron and Grace decided to be baptized!  Grace has been asking about it for a few months.  I kept putting her off because I wanted to make sure she realized what it meant.  Along the journey with Grace, Cameron joined in the discussions.  We began to work through a mini workbook that TPCC offers for such an occasion.   I was so blessed to be able to answer their questions and concerns.  Cameron had some real valid concerns that I was able to help him process.  At the end of the book, the children were required to write a letter to Jesus.  What a heart warming experience to hear those letters!

With all that taken care of, we met with the Children's Pastor.  Pastor Tim met with Cameron and Grace one on one to hear their hearts and ask questions.  It was such a special time to hear those discussions and see where C & G are at in their walk.  Then they went to record their video to be shown on baptism Sunday.

The first Sunday of every month is baptism Sunday. Our turn landed on December 1st. 

These are their before pictures.  I am so blessed that Tim stepped into the baptismal with them.  What a sweet moment they shared.
This is by far my FAVORITE picture taken right after.  Thank you TPCC for the picture!


 
 
What a wonderful day!  I am truly one blessed momma!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment