Today my sweet Madilynn turns 3. I don't even know where to begin this post. There are so many mixed emotions attached to this day. I celebrate her life and the joy that she has brought into it. I remember how fragile life can be. I am thankful that her life was spared three years ago as well as my own. Her birthday is extra extra special. Her life is a remembrance mark of God's Faithfulness, Provision and Power. Her conception reminds me of God's complete knowledge of the future. She symbolizes the last rays of light before the darkness of this life's season settled in.
Happy Birthday Madilynn! I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are full of JOY! I pray that you will grow in God's love and faithfulness. One day when you have children of your own, I hope you experience the mothers love I have for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment