Thursday, November 15, 2012

Birthday Season

We are in the midst of birthday season at our home.  Audrey, Grace and myself have celebrations within a week of each other.   I am one blessed mother to have the children I have.  They are healthy, smart, creative, funny.  The list could go on and on.  

October 25th marked Audrey June's 5th birthday.



November 3rd Grace turned 8



November 4th was my big day

I thought I was going on a 4 day get-away with Tim.  It ended up being a 7 day trip to Phoenix and Las Vegas ( with a stop at the Grand Canyon).  I spent the day of my birthday getting pampered.  A Swedish massage, mani/pedi's, hair cut and shopping.  It was a good day.  After a few days at the resort we packed up and headed to Vegas.  We had a few hours to kill before check in  at the Bluegreen resort, so Tim took me to New York New York to get a drink and relax.  As I turn into the bar area, there sits a couple from our small group!  Matthew and Amanda Lemmon flew in the night before just for my birthday!!!!  It took a bit for the shock to wear off.  The whole trip was very surreal.  
I was the newbie in the group.  Tim, Matthew and Amanda had all been to Vegas between 5-8 times already. They let me be the first time tourist and ooo and ahhh over the lights and take pictures.

Thank you to my family for stepping in and watching the kids and entertaining them.  Thank you Matt and Amanda for keeping this awesome secret for the last few months.  Thank you Tim for being my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment