Wednesday, December 21, 2011





I know that I am 11 days late writing this entry. Madilynn's birthday was on December 10th, but I was in Miami boarding the NCL Epic cruise ship for 7 days of fun and sun. I couldn't miss my sweet Maddies big day so we celebrated it a few days earlier at Grandmas house. I could not have pulled it off without a big help from the Potoczky family who provided the cake and decorations. It was an emotional day as I was watching my little sweetie turn 2 and knowing that I was leaving her for the next 9 days. I swear she grew up by years when I returned. I left when she was a baby and came back to a big chatty monkey.

I love Madilynn Julie so much. After her crazy pregnancy and dramatic birth there is a bond with her like no other. I am so blessed that December 10th marks life and joy and not an anniversary of sorrow. Happy Birthday Madilynn! I love you more than you know. I can't wait to see who you grow up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment