Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Good Samaritan

A couple of months ago Tim backed into another car in a parking lot. Not a big deal, except for the dent in his back bumper. The car was still drive able so fixing it was put at the bottom of the to do list. I felt bad for Tim, he drives a really nice car.(2009 Ford Fusion) On Monday morning as I was pulling in after my workout my eye was drawn over to his car. Low and behold the dent was missing! I was sure my eyes were playing tricks on me. I walked up to it and the dent was popped out. My first thought was that Tim finally had enough of the dent and just went somewhere and fixed it. When I asked him about it he thought I was joking. After his close inspection and swearing he didn't do it, the mystery thicken. Who did it? The only time his car is sitting for a long period of time is at home overnight, or at Bluegreen's parking lot. So was it a friendly neighbor or a helpful co-worker. I guess we will never know. So thank you Good Samaritan!

No comments:

Post a Comment