
I just want to say a quick congratulations to Grace on loosing her first tooth this past week! She was so nervous and excited. Now that she has a gap in her lower jaw, she will show all who she encounters. Which can make trips to the store very interesting.
I am not one to lie to the kids about the existence of the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus. I just explain the reality. They are imaginary and make believe, and some people take them very seriously. Even though Grace knows the Tooth Fairy is pretend, she still wanted a visit. So after she went asleep, I wrote a note in fancy cursive and left a dollar. She was very thrilled the next morning when she realized that her tooth was gone and found a prize left behind and she didn't even feel the exchange.
No comments:
Post a Comment