Today we celebrate 10 years of marriage. It is the year you give tin as a present. Not very romantic, I know. I guess I could wrap myself in aluminum foil :) Kidding! There are not enough rolls to cover me anyways.
Today's weather reminds me of that day. Blue skies, warm breeze, kicking myself for not having my outside wedding. I remember jamming to the CD Anne made for me while getting ready, sneaking out of the room to see the cake delivered, getting upset at the size of my bouquet, seeing the look in Tim's eyes when he saw me for the first time, and almost forgetting to put the veil over my face seconds before walking down the aisle. (Thanks Aaron for reminding me)
Here I sit 10 years later, using the Internet (not widely available or used) with 4 kids, living in Indianapolis. We have lived in 6 houses, had 1 dog, hosted 2 Chinese boys during a summer, became foster parents, took a mission trip to Germany together, I am driving my fifth vehicle, not sure what number Tim is on. It has not been boring!
I love you Tim. I thought of a billion cheesy things I could of posted next, but ended up erasing them all. Anything from quotes from "Oklahoma" or the "Wedding Singer" to inside jokes. So I guess I will just simply say that I love you (quadruple space) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment