Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebrate Cameron


Yesterday we celebrated 8 blessed years with Cameron. He was king for the day. As king he decided what we did when. Now I would not recommend this idea for every kids birthday as some children could pick some outrageous things. Luckily for us Cams requests were fairly simple and non-dangerous. He wanted IHOP for breakfast, pizza for lunch and "Daddy's Famous Sandwiches" for dinner. Tim took the day off and spent the afternoon with just Cameron. The boys went to "Monster Mini Golf" and had guy time playing arcade games and 2 rounds of golf. He then spent extra DS time playing his ultimate present from Grandma/pa Yoder, "Pokemon White Version" and sorting his new trading cards from the Holdermans. He is just a little Pokemon crazy :) Than of course I had to bake him a Pokeball cake. The day was hot so the frosting started to melt before I could take good pictures. As any 8 year old, he didn't notice the flaws and dug in and devoured it.
I love that Cameron James. It is neat to see how God has wired him. Each year he amazes me. I am looking forward to this next year with him as we study the 3rd grade and he starts Martial Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment