Friday, July 23, 2010

Piggie Tails and Puffys





Maybe it is because she is the last one, or maybe it's because she almost didn't make it through the delivery, but Maddie has such a sweet spot in my heart. I cherish all the little moments with her. I find myself rejoicing in all of her "firsts" just as I did when Cameron was a baby. Don't miss read me, I LOVE all my sweet kids, they are such a blessing to me. There is just something about Miss Madilynn.
Since she was born with a full set of hair (a first for our bald headed kids), I have to use clips and pony tail holders already. Last week I found that I could actually get piggy tails in her hair. Of course she is way too wiggly, and then fell out shortly after the picture :)
Then as if she wasn't growing up fast enough,today I decided she might be ready for yet another milestone. I bought some of those little puffy things. She still needs to be watched while she eats them, but she seems to really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment